Apart from newspapers and magazines, there are other print media channels such as billboards, direct mail, brochures, and other specialty ads. Read the following post to learn about its advantages and disadvantages in our lives.
The print media is considered to be one of the most flourishing industries today. This medium is also particularly very popular to reach target audience, on a global basis, for advertisers. The different types of print media give a plethora of options for people to reach a varied bracket of users.
So, every medium has its particular advantages, a thing which should be considered to be of utmost importance by all advertisers and clients.
- Both media outlets―magazines and newspapers―have a loyal readership. This can be very useful for advertisers as compared to gaining loyal customers or advertising on the Internet.
- If you are targeting a particular geographical area, you can do so with ease. For example, a local newspaper would be a best medium to advertise about a new shopping complex.
- You can choose the size of the advertisement space. This will help you to plan the budget of the exact expenses to be incurred while advertising.
- With loyal customers, comes the possibility of word-of-mouth marketing or advertising.
- Magazines and newspapers are always in the eye among the public. Magazines are read for a period of a month, which brings more attention to an advertisement.
- You can even advertise through brochures or leaflets depending upon your target audience. If the information is in detail, a brochure can prove to be an apt option. A leaflet, in that case, would be useful for a brief message or introduction of the organization and/or services provided.